Grain Packing Machine, automated and perfectly suited for bulk grain packing. Grain containers also available.
An integrated and complete ground-mounted system for bulk grain packing at a distribution centre or point.
Aust-Mech 14.2 x 9’ mobile Tubeveyor
– Tubeveyor complete with “S” drive, spring tensioners,
– 10kw, 415V, #3 drive motor,
– Removable intake hopper & adjustable low impact outlet chute
Aust-Mech Container filling boom with Frame
– Container filling shuttle trough conveyor complete with support
stand, rails access walkway,
– electrically powered conveyor with hydraulic shuttle,
– J chute,
– spreader plate (at outlet),
– spring tensioners,
– 10kw drive motor to conveyor belt,
– support stand c/w 7.5kw electric hydraulic power pack
– hydraulic supply to conveyor shuttle winch.
Aust-Mech Weighbridge and Railway Trolley including weighing frame
– Weighbridge & Railway including approach tracks,
– weighbridge rails on rigid frame mounted on 4 load cells,
– indicator complete with RS 232 interface (to your computer etc)
– 50mm display (at worksite)
– requires concrete foundations.
Container platforms with Hydraulic drive
– One pair complete with flexible coupling
– each on 4 wheels,
– 3.2m wheel base,
– 5.6m rail gage,
– fixed corner locators to accept 20’ containers,
– hydraulic wheel drives to 2 wheels on each platform,
– Auto (spring loaded, hydraulic release)
– disc brakes,
– c/w hydraulic hose support frame to allow 4.3m travel.
Hydraulic power pack
– Container side travel & brake control
– Unit comprises 415V #3 electric drive motor,
– pump reservoir complete with suction & return filtration,
Aust-Mech intake from trucks 9’ Tubeveyor
– swing away Tubeveyor complete with 650mm delivery height,
– 5.5kw, 415V, #3 drive motor,
– 1.5m front intake hopper,
– lockable tail casters,
– ball race mount at head complete with drive motor.
Aust-Mech under silo mobile 5m x 9” mobile Tubeveyor
– c/w head drive,
– tail tension,
– removable hopper,
– 5.5kw, 415V, #3 drive motor
– low line under slung motor,
– V belt drive,
– special under carriage with hand hydraulic raise and lower,
– c/w drive motor
Davidson Bros electric cabinet with soft starter, VSC and PLC
4 x ASKA 22.68t load cells.
– 1 x stainless steel junction box
– 1 x Rinstrum 5100 indicator. SIN 3290851
– 1 x 0216 relay
– 1 x 0241 setpoint card, number 3291277
– 1 x panel mount bracket
The container filling shuttle trough conveyor (item 2 above) is capable of capacities up to 5-6 tonnes/minute depending on the commodity. However, accordi-ng to AMPS’s specifications at the time, the equipment feeding the container filler (items 1, 6 and 7) have a smaller capacity of up to 2 tonnes/minute. The container platforms/trolleys shuttle between positions within approximately 30 seconds. Total down time between container filling operations would be less than 1 minute.
The system incorporates intake via a 9” Aust-Mech Swing Away to the bucket elevator. The under silo Aust-Mech 9” Tubeveyor receives directly from the silos above it and via a small push around Aust- Mech Tubeveyor from the second row of silos. A 40’ x 9” Aust-Mech mobile Tubeveyor feeds from the under silo Tubeveyor into the container filler belt conveyor.
The Aust-Mech container filler conveyor is equipped with auto retract and possibly PLC to auto shut the appropriate silo door or shutdown the feed conveyors when the container reaches the set weight. The container being filled sits on one of two trolleys on an electronic weighbridge. The container trolleys are hydraulically powered to shuttle on rails across the front of the container filler conveyor. The Davidson Bros electric cabinet with soft starter, VSC and allows a semi-automatic operation. The equipment was installed new in 2010 and sold to Price and Speed had only handled 12,000 tonnes.
Sydney Forklifts provides great quality, full serviced heavy forklifts for hire and sale. We provide the top brands in quality forks such as Clark, Hyster, Omega, Kalmar, Liftking, SMV, SVETrucks and more. Situated in Botany, just outside of Sydney, Australia.
For any sales and hire enquiries, or more information please call us on
(02) 9666 6565 and ask for Melody Murley
Or call Melody directly on 0488 097 333
Alternatively, you may fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.